Friday, March 5, 2010

Best Low Fat Tortilla Chips

Nalgotas




That brings me immense joy to hear from his voice Trolesiyo escucuhar just makes my heart speed up like crazy, q the previous time we met I told him I would like to enjoy it with red stockings, so when we agreed to see us and I said I was going to surprise and was rich with erections long before only dream and when I saw such a woman is dislumbrado before, that you are such delicious red socks!, after the photo session to contemplate so I started by stroking around his legs from the shoes to the buttocks, repeated countless vezes those caresses kisses accompanied by their rich legs in stockings and her pretty ass, then I said it was time to shoot and it appeared her husband (whom we met last time) with a camera and I asked us to continue normal, so we did and after licking her vaginal fluids, stroking her legs and buttocks spent to penetrate rich, she was very calinte and always looked the camera, smiling and moaning, groaning never heard so delicious while penetrated first doggy where the rich enjoyed caressing her buttocks and also his legs, then her on me with the camera behind her showing her buttocks , then making us the 69, then and puts it on its side, I liked it a lot because he held his leg and felt her stockings, then threw her back on the couch with legs up while penetrated and stroked her legs resting on my shoulders, this pose and I did not want to move because I was enjoying it like crazy and she screamed in pleasure, our last pose puppy was again but this time the went from behind while she sucked the stick fully erect and dripping husband and I as usual just messing her buttocks and stockings with my cum and he came in the face and semen came to her breast ... the last shots with his camera made her milk showing their buttocks and legs and breasts and face without stopping to smile with pleasure and pride that can be as women with two males while leaving them fully satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment