Thursday, September 10, 2009

How To Find The Volume In Liters Of A Dished End

Exercise 1 Exercise 2

Think about what you are asked for the sentences.

1) Stresses the verb.
2) Find the subject.
3) indicates whether simple, compound or implied. Should be express, substitute the appropriate pronoun.

1) Bertha and Manuel make purchases.
2) The computer broke down.
3) My brother is a mechanical engineer.
4) Mark and the band led him serenade.
5) between the police and Security guards caught the thief.
6) In the evening we walked around the lake.
7) On my grandmother's furniture was broken.
8) Every evening jumps the pond.
9) We will move on Tuesday.
10) I like.
11) not the lord of the gas.
12) In the next election vote for the candidate.
13) Nuria and Indalecio sought instead.
14) The Elephant of Chapultepec was asleep.
15) Can you give me a chocolate?
16) I told you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment