Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyone Get The Monroe Pierced In Lubbock







How are friends a while back and nothing less than my friend Trolesiyo :
few days ago I called Trolesiyo to take some photos for the blog, she was encouraged and told me he had bought a shiny white stockings as she had requested, to the erection emciooné me and invited me to go to home one day that her husband not to take photos with more calma.el day I arrived I received with that microfalda that showed her nice legs in white stockings and half of her buttocks, I was so excited that I started desopues to kiss him to caress her legs as she passionately kissed the buttocks, was totally excited when I said a moment eper, first photos, I asked if we would have invited back and she laughed and said it was a finished sorpresa.Cuando take the photos that appear here sat on my lap while I acaribiaba her legs and kissed her breasts, that rang the bell and opened the door to 3 kids of 13 years, her students had talked about a delicious woman did live sex, she charged them for the show before and after I said it begins function! while laughing, the boys looked at her sitting stunned on the sofa and started to kiss and caress her buttocks, legs, then licked her vagina and she moaned heavily pleasure was intensified noise but when you get into doggie position as he patted the buttocks and felt her stockings caressing my legs .. that yummy !!!.. and she screaming in pleasure with his tongue hanging out and smiling, the kids they opened their eyes and greatly cherished penises, after having a delicious orgasm she asked them to show you their cocks in her face, then she began to suck while I still riveted feet, when a penis of boys grew up to be giant Trolesiyo (smiling) asked me to be the goal behind, and did as she sat down on the boy's mouth that got ahead, so rich and we were riding without stopping to scream while she sucks the other, no could resist such pleasure and kept stroking those leg feeling the delight of their half brillosas.así continue until the boys and could not stand and asked her if we could dump their means, and the 4 we did a shower of milk while she was lying and I stained all legs .. her release after the kids and leaving me in the shower (who kindly lent me) she had not changed and was with his socks dry milk I excited to see her like again and turned to enter my erect penis and enjoy her again while she screamed like a whore and told me that now is the goal behind, so did other unforgettable minutes more until the end of guess where. .... that, in shiny stockings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment