Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Compute Cost Of Debt On A Bond



This comment only intend to serve as your reference and at the same time, as an anecdote in the history of social and manners Tangier, therefore not my intention to offend anyone. I will not speak the poise and etiquette, and I'll try to investigate the concepts improper or wrong behavior. I will only refer, I have never been forgotten, that early-morning cough, repetitive and ongoing for some tenants of the medina, its squares and streets, among which developed much of my childhood. Not to be cruel and disrespectful trying to break up this single argument, which for so many years has been dusted in my memory: "chronic cough." Calm has been and will continue happening, I imagine, a lot of places around the world. I'll settle for saying what I think and try, in my plain modesty, write about it but sometimes I bother to read the nonsense story.

I remember, in my walks through the old town, those madmen who woke up with shocked faces, with a pissed as hell and those who had not the slightest hint of a friendly smile. Coughing roamed, looking tense like zombies, looking for a seat in one of their regular coffees. Today I would recommend that urgent, see a doctor because that cough may be a sign of health problems. The probable causes of that irritating cough, although I'm not a doctor or even familiar with the matter, could be viral infections, asthma, nose, stomach and esophageal problems, sudden temperature changes of the weather, excessive use of snuff, well known peace pipes or, most likely, the magnificent supercharged canutos the night before ....

Sometimes, coughing and coughing without truce came to be a little polite gesture and wrong. Its frequency made it disgusting and uncomfortable for the audience. Sometimes they were accompanied by phlegm and spitting nasty. Drawing out the mucus and phlegm, for strength and sheer necessity, the bottom of her breasts. Horrible! I wonder how an involuntary reflex to know its cause can be so annoying? That cough is prolonged in time, and detracted sufferers important to get accustomed to it and making it a daily morning ritual, but the truth is that it became chronic and violent.

Once seated, they drank his coffee and lit their first cigarette; two rituals that served to clarify and clear his throat and ... until the next morning, which again turned to suffer coughing. What can we do, so I remember! It was disgusting! However, they were ready to reconfigure and activate the physical charisma, always with humility, becoming survivors, for as stated by the commutative property of the product: "The order of factors does not alter the outcome. " Everything was hidden under a dark look serene, like a stand. They were ready to start a new day with its overload of false pride tangerine, did not need any help. It is notorious that they were unaware, completely, they were wasting valuable time and, what is worse-that of the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment