Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blood In Stool And Blocked Sinus

LOOK OF THE DAY 12:

Before succumbing to Fluorescent colors and color blocking that inundates us I continue with my dusty shades. I bring a new look in which a rush of floors: on the walls and in my socks. Very spring!


Zara blazer, dress Hazel, belt HyM; Sox Primark London, Misako bag, Tommy Hilfiger Ballerina

The dress was a surprise that I found just before it closed shop in my town Hazel. It was the last remaining and I loved the fabric and the details he has in his chest.

nude
The blazer is one of my favorites! It's great for changing any look and goes with everything: dresses, pants, shorts, jeans, ... addition to my dusty tones never go out of style. Not everything will be bright colors!

dancers Tommy Hilfiger is more comfortable in the world. In fact I bought this model in black first and liked so much that I did with another color. Along with the Uggs are my shoe fetish when I travel, especially now that the heat begins.

OS LIKE "dusty colors? "BRING BLAZER are accustomed?

I want to thank all those who read this little blog, which comentaís, which you read the condition of anonymity, THANK YOU ALL. He surpassed 100 followers and every day I have more visits. Without you this would not be possible!
Have a great weekend!

Rachel Asweetday



0 comments:

Post a Comment