Sunday, April 3, 2011

Discoloation Of Cervix

LOTD 13: BOWS, SOCKS AND A HAIR BUN / TIES, SOCKS AND SUPER MONKEY

This weekend has been what I call a productive weekend. Family meals, errands and even more time to rest and sunbathe. And I with my new dress from Pull and Bear with rope around the neck. The touch lady!

Pull and Bear Dress ; Sox Calzedonia; Socks Vintage, White Boots

Finally I decided to wear transparent stockings, even with the cold weather again, I'll keep them in my closet a little more. But every time I have more looking forward to the summer you can wear dresses without stockings or socks. How come the good weather now!

The socks are a teenager (a looong time ago;) so for me and are vintage) and it became fashionable to take them above the knee. The home had my parents and my mother recently reminded them. I did not know were there! If you already know that fashion is cyclical =)

What say you to my super bow? I usually do not hurt me in the hair but I plan vary slightly styling because I always loose. So my first step has been to me a hair-tousled to Patricia Conde.

TIES Do you like? "Or do you usually ALWAYS CHANGING HAIR wear the SAME?

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment