Monday, May 2, 2011

Brent Everett Mobile Watch

WEDDING AND KATE WILL

Good morning!

This week I can not avoid starting talking about the so-called wedding of the century: the wedding of Will and Kate .

If there is an event I like, that's a good wedding : preparation, protocol, dress, food ,.... I like everything.

On Friday I could see the wedding live, discussing all the details in real time through facebook. It was exciting to see the guests arriving fully synchronized. L really of organization was 10 .

Shortly after 11 am was William. The groom wore a red suit gala . The face of love, with knowing smiles I love it! Your image reminded me of The Nutcracker Prince;)


was spectacular. With a dress Sarah Burton, the successor to Alexander McQueen, with sweetheart neckline and lace neckline and long sleeves. She wore a semirrecogido criticized for skipping the protocol, for me it was very nice and it looked like me at my wedding;) With a Cartier tiara and short veil, the bride chose a dress with just a few feet of tail .


It is noteworthy that the votes are omitted the part where the bride swears allegiance to the groom, at the express wish of Kate. The wedding was more modern than we are accustomed.

's mother bride wore a blue coat with a slight pamela. He was very smart and successful . Of the best.



Pippa, Kate's sister in charge of small pages, wearing a long white dress, something totally unthinkable in a English wedding to be out of protocol, since white is the unique color of the bride. Her dress, which looked like Kate, was McQueen.


Among the guests there were rights and wrongs enoooormes like antler headdress, worn by one of the daughters of Sarah Ferguson and cousin Will.

To my taste Camilla Parker was very elegant, appropriate to their age, with a pearl gray suit. Victoria Beckham also liked me, except for the shoes worn-scaffold (and suffered) from Louboutin. Also wanted to mention that Princess Letizia Varela wore a dress that made her look older. I think the dress was too simple for a wedding of this kind.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds went to Buckingham Palace to offer their guests a meal. Instead of a traditional banquet, canapés served a number of (about 15 per person), a novel idea for those who are preparing their weddings .

And finally, I leave a picture of the wedding cake . As curiosity I will say that one of the floors will keep the cake for the christening of her firstborn. see who is the brave who dares to eat it!


what did you think the wedding? WHO WAS THE BEST AND WORST DRESSED FOR YOU?

tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment