Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Phenix Ski Wear Online



Good morning!

After two days with posts something different today I will speak specifically of illuminating beauty. Some time ago I Maquillo following the technique of chiaroscuro, underlining what I favor.



Today I'm the three illuminators currently use, some daily and others when I go makeup.


The first I knew was illuminating Touch Eclat YSL . When I first tried it at the store discovered another of Estee Lauder that my taste was better for my skin color. I used this for years, but for my birthday I got the Touch Éclat and have been using it since then.

While Estee Lauder is pink, the Touch has Éclat yellow pigments. The latter choose makeup pigments to make up any kind of face and pink to very light skin (like mine). In describing the TE as YSL magical pen sublime luminosity. Captures the light, reduces wrinkles, erases signs of fatigue ... And while I struggled to get used to the change, is a product that I like.


Contrary to what many people think, does not apply only to the eye area. Every day I apply it below the eye, even after makeup and concealer, blurring well as run the risk but looking like a raccoon! Only that step gives the effect that both like a good face. The days I go to makeup or makeup at night I apply it in sections in which I give birth : sides of the nose to widen, around the lips to make them fuller, bridge of the nose (if you have small) or on the forehead between the eyes to brighten. But we always come out well.

There are people who also applied in the tear, but I use another product for that: eyebrow pencil Deliplus .


For less than 3 € we have a perfect illuminator. Is a pen with two sides: a dark tip and quite hard to draw eyebrows and a soft clarita. The dark part I do not use because I find it too hard. The photo however is ideal to tap the lachrymal , simply by applying and then fading. The view changes instantly! Sometimes also applied in the arch of the eyebrow, to give even more light.


And the third illuminator that is used only for most glam makeup, as it has pearly particles. Poudre Lumière is the Estee Lauder Marbrée . They are very silky powder applied with the same brush of the pack, because I think of enough quality. I mix colors and apply it over the cheeks . (And sometimes what is left I put it on forehead and chin but that's a secret;)

As you can see is a golden color perfect for summer so do not rule out use of day when golden brown;)



"You use ILLUMINATORS IN THE FACE? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE?

not miss tomorrow's post because it comes with a surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment