Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stabilizer Length Recurve

18: MINI SHORTS

Good morning!

First of all, thanks for the congratulations yesterday =)

Today I'm a look a few days ago, when it was still fresh in the morning and needed to wear something warm, like a parka. information I wanted to go because he had to do some shopping for home and needed to get comfortable .

I know that many people do not like the mix of black with brown, but to me, in accordance with that case, I do not dislike. I confess! Will the color blocking invasion or I'm losing the taste to match colors;) Anyway, these boots from Zara that I bought in the sales do not mind mixing with black stockings.

debuted my new denim shorts of HyM, because I could not wait to wear them. Since the weather did not come to me, I decided tempt putting something I normally would in the summer only to see if it changed. I know, again HyM, but they always find things in that store!


Parka Mango, Gap Jersey, Shorts Jeans HyM; Sox Calzedonia; Boots Zara, bag STR

Again looking for red accessories, this time with a maxi bag perfect for shopping.

Do you like MINI SHORTS? HOW THE COMBINÁIS?

Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment