Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Real Or Fake Aqua Master

DRAW!! HOW TO ILLUMINATE THE FACE

Good morning!

As announced yesterday on Facebook, today I'm especially happy because I can finally announce something that took some time preparing. A Sweet Day holds its first contest!

Andrea Arnal This has been kind enough to grant us one of his great hits to draw between our fans. I met this young designer at Fashion Week Aragonia and since then I have closely followed his fantastic work.


is a perfect golden headdress for the BBC that all we have in the near future.

The requirements are simple:

-be followers of blog A Sweet Day.
-Ser follower of Andrea Arnal blog (if you're not here )
-Leave your e-mail with the comment (very important)
"This giveaway is only for Spain, I hope to do soon an international level.
-The blog that you have not required that publiquéis, but if you do you'll be grateful.
"The giveaway will end on May 31 at 12 pm. FREE list you have to remember to leave a comment with your mail on this post and not another.

I touched I have my Andrea Arnal, I showed you here and I'm using a lot. And I have it ready for enviároslo to one of you. Lucky !

tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment