Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cervix 6 Days Before Af

LOTD 17: FLUORINE

Very good days!

Today I bring you a look full of color . You may have noticed I have not followed the trend of color blocking and that's because I'm much saturated color mixing . And we're seeing in blogs, in magazines, in shop windows (Zara is partly to blame) daily. At present, there is a trend that will continue. For the record, I say "for now", that to see if within a time change of opinion. haha.

However, yes I like to add some color to my outfits , so today I decided to wear this jacket from White this season. It is color honeysuckle (how I love this color;), we, all fuchsia life.

As a color that calls alone enough attention, this time I combined with black, with a chiffon dress. By the way, I am also tired of the tights. I want you to get the good weather now Not what you're doing these days, as I take off my jacket it gets cold and I froze;)

fluorine Jacket White dress, belt and Foulard HyM; Sox Chalcedon; Dancers Tommy Hilfiger
Dublin Stock

Succumb to HAVE YOU COLOR BLOCKING? FLUORINE COLORS ALREADY?

tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment