Monday, May 9, 2011

Cure Bearded Dragon Paralysis



Good morning!

As I announced yesterday I bring a very special post for me. I show a bit more about me, and if the way I can help even one person, for the better;)

As the title of the post, today is a day to remember for me, because today it 2 years I gotta quit .



For those who have never smoked may not mean anything, but for those who smoke and can not leave or who are trying to understand I know you want to celebrate.

targeted because I have a date for me is like my second birthday! not think that smoking a cigar from time to time. No. I was the least smoking a pack a day. For ten years. And in recent years had almost two packs a day. Smoking needed was cold or heat, or a fever dream. The times that "need" to leave the office but did much rain or wind because they "had" to smoke.

Until I just . He had tried to quit before gum, patches and even I bought the book quitting is easy if you know o. H ow But nothing worked.

One day after a night out with friends in which I smoked all, I said enough was enough. Filled lungs felt I could not breathe and I knew I had to do something. I did not think about quitting, but I thought I was not going to smoke the next cigarette. See how long he could hold . So when I felt like one (and believe me I felt like;) thought I will not turn on the next cigarette . So I held a full day. Quite an achievement for me! Because I thought I did not remember been a day without smoking for a long time. Yes, I'm sure one would have sufficed to fall back shed.

next day, with morning coffee, work, obviously I felt like smoking. But I thought again that I would not start the next cigarette . That's not . So I just turned it on. I repeat that I did not think he would not smoke anymore, but that was not going to go on the following cigarette. When I realized I had spent a week and still not smoking. The thing is that I did not think long term, but I marked out short, like a couple of hours and then another pair, etc..


Then I realized that my lungs were better and the food was richer. But what I was missing those things! When next thing I knew I wanted to not only smoking but had taken a tremendous disgust.

Since then I hardly cold, several friends thought I had done some treatment beauty because it greatly improves skin , breathe it, smell only perfume, food taste, ... All advantages . Now I'm glad I left my family also because they do not deserve to be passive smokers because of many excuses that we say smoking causes cancer or yes.

really is one of the best decisions I made in my life . If I think of the money I've saved so far ... uf, gives to many bags and shoes:) And now if I could go to choose between fumarme the first cigarette of my life or not at all, I have very clear what would! And even

Here is my story.

PASSED OS "thing? HAVE YOU MANAGED TO LEAVE?

tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment