Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Connection Ofcelling Fan

TRASH & TREASURE

Your trash is someone else's treasure . With this message ( Trash and Treasure: Treasure your trash is someone more ) began an e-mail I received a few days ago telling me of an event organized by the firm's Fantastic Company.

already know that I'm a fan of that mark, especially on his clothes, as I showed you here and here. Although I have other little things that I have not yet learned;)



of you who are in Madrid or the surrounding area you can renew your wardrobe and for good cause. The initiative encourages the exchange of clothes that no longer makes you s pants, dresses, coats, etc. Ins are not accepted and all clothing must be in perfect condition. So do not take that trench in which you dropped bleach or pants that have a low broken! You put the clothes in a bag with your name and number of items it contains and bring it to the store in Madrid Fantastic Company.

Finally, on May 7 at the restaurant What Next, also in Madrid, there will be an event where you can choose clothes for the firm. That is, change the clothes you wear no other. If you wear clothes you can wear 3 3. Admission is € 2 and is entirely aimed at the NGO Born to learn .

You have the whole month of April to take the clothes to the store. Participate C'mon!

INITIATIVE "had some knowledge? "You will go TO THE EVENT?

These days I have given several awards but I had not had time to put them. I wanted to thank Fabiola , Ana and Arien for remember me. I do look forward to these things! (Hala, now to comment and then I pass by your blog;)).

I will give them to all who read me daily. They are for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment