Monday, April 11, 2011

Do Women Like Ball Gags

IF I WERE A RICH ... WEDDING I'M REAL!

Very good morning to all!

Today I bring you a surprise ... I have been invited to the wedding of William and Kate to be held on 29 April at the Abbey Wetminster!. When I was in London I met the Queen of England and invited me in person ... It is not true, but as a ratillo'm rich because I have sent this invitation as the Beckhams.



As held in the morning (at 11 am) right thing is to go dressed in short . But be careful, particularly with various necklines and harshness that does not happen as some guests from the wedding of Rafael Medina (I think all and I prefer not to recall images because the light hurt.)

We should also avoid going White, reserved for the bride, or black, as it relates to mourning. Personally I would also avoid the prints because I seem too informal for the wedding they have invited us. do not every day we are invited to a royal wedding!





My first choice is a lurex dress from Proenza schould with brocade skirt and belt. If we add some Jimmy Choo shoes, gloves and headgear the result is this.

PROENZA

schould DRESS rei_rei by featuring a crinkle dress

My second choice, because we must always choose from and as I'm rich I can afford it;) is a dress Nina Ricci color honeysuckle, very happy, ruffled silk and a slight bow in the back.

To complete the look nude sandals and a clutch of Valentino.




And you OS VESTIRÍAIS HOW TO ATTEND THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR?

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment