Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hot To Play Undf File

MANGO FIESTA GLAMOUR BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Very good morning to all! How you begin the week?

Last Thursday I attended the Night Shopping Mango celebrating with Glamour magazine. As was not the first time I went (every year is more crowded) went ahead to not expect much to come. Still

input queues were considerable s . Several times out of a department store nearby to try to get people to move because, they say, molestábamos.


blog I read somewhere that the store did not need Zaragoza invitation to enter until 21, which is not true. Unlike on other occasions that I saw it the more lenient with some people. This time two security personnel guarding the door to sneak avoiding people. Every time I passed through there (and there were a few because I went crazy looking for a skirt that finally I found not in the store or on the web to my dismay) saw how people gave their invitation.

Moreover, many queuing to drink a mojito, but I was lucky and I just had to wait;) and long queues to wear makeup and testers, which also avoided with my super truqui that I explained here !

testers
Tails in

As negative say that the shop was extremely hot and that although the two areas were open boxes, I paid the There was only one girl charging. It was undoubtedly the longest tail I made all night.

But the best of the night was my meeting with the bloggers anything? All gorgeous and super nice. We laughed a lot, including when making off you can see in the blog of Chris.

and displays a button to teach you some pictures with them =) As you can see I'm the only one who can not pose hahaha.


From left to right: Cris Loves Psychedelia , Julia, half of Démodés Somme, Silvia à la mode Sissy and me. Chicas! do as I said I loved meeting you . Surely see you soon at another soiree!

Although not seen wanted to thank S. the "photographer" that the poor tooodas went crazy with the camera hanging from the arm making pictures! Thanks beautiful!

And finally you have some photos of my outfit for that night.

T HyM, skinny pants STR; Salons

Mustang Were you THE SHOPPING NIGHT? "You will return?

also wanted to tell my friend L. that I really missed that night. Guapa! Thanks for everything and for supporting the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment