Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nc Or Nw For Under Eye Circles

LOTD 14: MY NEW SWEATER


Today I'm one of the things I bought at the last Mango Fashion Night : a green jersey water. I had seen him a few days before the store and saw him so many chances I knew that it would soon be mine!

Zara Blazer ; Jersey Mango; STR Pants, Shoes Mustang

As you can see has a loop on the bass to fit more or be restrained. You can wear to more casual or, like today, mixed with a nude blazer and heels and go fixed.

I love the color scheme green and pink years ago would have seemed horrible! What makes me think about how we evolve in life. In fashion this year with the color block see as "normal" mixtures such as pink and red, purple and orange or blue and red. Everyone should learn to look with different eyes the most ordinary things and put a little "color block" to our day to day.

Again I feel the hairs, but it is impossible to take pictures with the wind that is!

Do you like my NEW JERSEY? HOW DO YOU COMBINARÍAIS?

Thanks for your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment