Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why Does A Caller Id Say Unknown

ENGRAVED 15: LITTLE WHITE DRESS MAXI

Good morning!

What hath been the bridge? As I told you last week, wanted to dedicate few days to myself , doing things that require time and tranquility. So my bridge has been to read in get some sun , take care of my garden and begin to restore chairs that had been pending for a thousand years (if you are well finally the teach;)).

As the book I was reading I ran away, I read another of Stephen King that was pending: The Long March. Actually I have many books yet, because every time I enter a bookstore I have the need to purchase one that I like. So I have always read pending.

I leave you with a look of those days. This is a white dress with lace I bought last summer in White. I took a lot to go to the beach and I thought it would be great with tights. The Hunter and you know, is that it has rained a lot!


Parka Mango, LWD Blanco; HyM Scarf, Boots Hunter

And you, WHAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS BRIDGE? Do you think that LWD ARE ONLY THE SUMMER?

Happy start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment