Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mount Image For Nfs Most Wanted

LOTD 16: LIKE A PRINCESS

Good morning!

Last week I taught a range of maxi skirts ( click ), today I bring you a look maxi dress. I am delighted with this fashionable carry gowns: are comfortable, feminine and fresh!

advantage that afternoon was quite hot, premiered this dress I bought in HyM (please, if someone HyM read this, I think I deserve to go on the payroll because half of my wardrobe is from this mark;)).

I accompanied my old denim jacket. is one of the favorite pieces in my wardrobe! And one of the first purchases I made in Blanco. It has a very particular pattern ... I have not seen any like since I bought it.

Furthermore, because this week we celebrate the wedding of Will and Kate as I told you here , I wished I too feel like a princess in my own castle . The photos were taken in a special super site worth visiting.


White denim jacket, Maxi Dress HyM; Sandals Zara, Belt magazine gift; Brooch DIY

Do you like THE MAXI DRESSES? HOW THE COMBINÁIS?

We are mid-week, Happy Wednesday to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment