Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ok To Give Antibiotic And Probiotic Same Time

INSPIRATION: TERRACES AND BALCONIES

Good morning!

post Today I bring something different to what I have learned so far. With the arrival of good weather I like to spend more time on the balcony and I've been seeing many decorating sites and blogs for inspiration.

Anyway, I integrate it into the house, just opening the doors, to be an extension the room. But that in turn is a independent space in which to unwind .

Viewing the images, the conclusion is that no matter the size balcony : any hole is better to put a special place where you can read, drink tea or just relax.

With two chairs, a small table, colorful cushions and a few plants and have our corner. We can add some lanterns, a mini rug, wicker baskets, wooden boxes or cloths if we want some privacy.

I have found it curious that two of the terraces used as the bedside table Ikea Hemnes. Ideal size to small balconies.



OS WHAT HAVE LIKE THE PICTURES? How you furnish your terrace?

All Alvhemmakleri images.


very happy I hope you have a bridge and read on Tuesday =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment