Sunday, April 17, 2011

Peeing Alot Stomach Pains

SKIRT IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT LIPSTICK

Good morning!

Although accustomed to daily makeup cost me find a lipstick to my lips. I like makeup but not the lips and I do not see either the brand or color to convince me, so I usually settle for a cocoa application. I have hardly

lipstick that I have not filled me completely. I currently use a Sephora brand lipstick in the market but there is so much variety that I do not know where to start. I like the effect bitten fruit " so my goal is to find a color like that.

De Dior I like especially its packaging and great color palette that has . The last campaign with Kate Moss and Dior Addict Be Iconic ( A girl can not go on stage without her lipstick ) shows a sensual and creamy colors.


Coco Chanel's Rouge is a classic between the lip. His last picture, Vanessa Paradis, also teaches us perfect lips.


MAC has a lot of variety and until lip committed to good causes, such as the Viva Glam. Although the colors of the latter do not convince me.





Another brand that has surprised me has been Lancôme . I've never used makeup of this brand but has a great variety and lips feel naked, absolute volume, sensual color, etc.



HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THESE LIP? WHAT recommend?

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment