Monday, April 18, 2011

My Best Friends Mom Sucks Great



Good morning!

I've always liked the maxi skirts and this year that both wanted to take advantage to buy a . The truth is that I find very practical and versatile, since you can put the dinner out with clutch and heels or go for example to the beach with sandals and pamela.

I made a compilation of the ones I liked because there are stores for every taste: with flyers, fluorine color with transparency with is ta mp Ad apple you like Miu Miu, ...


Asos found in dusty shades, pleated, maxi vents and tails up as a bride (black) they were .

Miu Miu this year happens to the kittens and is passed to the forbidden fruit: apples . I guess I get tired of seeing clones! The Emilio Pucci and its particular pattern is not suitable for those who want to pass unnoticed.







in Topshop are a lot of black, not just convinced me for the summer. The roasted tones seem precious, especially the first with the backing shorter and transparencies.




Zara gamble on Fluorescent colors and frills . I'd choose the green, but does not seem easy to combine. These two are Trafaluc.




Mango has something for everyone: transparencies, linen, prints, ...




The Anna Sui is discreet and I think very combinable . The Opening Ceremony and its fringes, is also nice but would have to see how it looks fantastic, not a matter of sweeping the street to go our way.

I
I have my favorite and is hanging in my closet . I had many doubts about how shoe combine but is a matter of keep trying. That yes, we must bear in mind that if you're petite or very thin are not better take them with wedges or heels.

MAXI Do you like skirts? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE?

Thanks for your advice yesterday! I see no reviews for all tastes:) Happy Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment